“15th Aug’1947”, this is the date when India got its Independence. Tomorrow India would be celebrating its 67th Independence Day. On the occasion of Independence Day, I thought to come up with a tricolored manicure.This is what I ended up with. It is simple, super easy and not going to take much time.
All you need is –
- Any Orange polish/paint (I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear SunKissed)
- Any White polish/paint (OPI Alpine Snow)
- Any Green polish/paint (Combination of Maybelline Verde Palmeira and Prestige Hope)
- Any Blue polish/paint (Maybelline Marinho)
- Tooth pick or Dotting tool
- Sponge (Could be a makeup sponge or kitchen sponge)
- Q -Tip and Polish remover for clean up
I started off with a base coat, followed by two coats of white polish. Once the white polish was completely dry, I took a sponge and added three colors – Orange, White and Green to it and created gradient using sponge technique on my Thumb and Ring Finger.
On the rest using the same colors and a blue color, I added dots of different sizes and then some cleanup. Once the polish was completely dry, added top coat and that is it J
Let me know what you guys think about this Mani. Do share your 15th Aug nails.
Happy Independence Day!!!