Monday, April 23, 2018

PAC Cosmetics eye shadow swatches & review

Hello Friends! If you are into make up then you must have heard of the brand - 'PAC cosmetics'. This brand created a spur in the make up world for the quality of products at an affordable price.  PAC products are available online on Amazon.in, Nykaa.com and also in their stores. I picked mine from store based at Andheri, Mumbai.

 PAC cosmetics eye shadows come in different finishes ranging from mattes to shimmers. I picked up 4 matte & 1 shimmer eye shadows. Each pan comes in round shape, weighs 2gms and costs Rs 300. They also have bigger pan sized eyeshadows that weigh 2.5gms and cost Rs 350.
 

I am still unclear on how the PAC nomenclature works coz most of their shadows are either numeric, alphanumeric, numeric + shade name :) From the pans that I picked, I could make out that 'M' denotes Matte finish while 'PP' denotes Pure Pigmented which mostly have metallic finish.




Texture wise these eye shadows are creamy, soft, super pigmented and blend beautifully. One must pick the eye shadows gently else they would end up with too much product on the brush or finger. Now because they are creamy and soft they definitely have a fall out. I use a fluffy brush to brush away the fall outs.


The colors I picked would be perfect for crease and outer corners. I am poor at describing colors however I will try to describe the colors as best as I can. Swatches from Left to Right - 

1. M15 - Brown with red undertone. Reminds me of brick color
2. M35 - Deep pale rose pink color
3. M23 - Red color with hint of orange undertone
4. M22 - Rusty warm orange
5. PP68 - Duochrome rose pink - gold shade - This is the most unique shade in my collection and is so pigmented even when used dry. It applies best with fingers.
 

If you follow me on Instagram then you must have seen that I have used these shadows in some of my eye makeup looks. These eye shadows are definitely flattering and I am sure I will buy a few more of these.



Do you own any PAC eye shadows? Let me know which ones are your favorite.