Hello All, Today I am going to share a tutorial on how to use water decals. Hope you find these steps useful.
To use water decals you would need:
1. Water decals
3. Water in a container
4. Top coat
5. Tweezers optional
6. Nail Buffer
7. Polish Remover/Acetone
- Paint your nails with a base color and allow it to dry completely.
- Decals sheet is covered with a protective plastic sheet. Look for the water decal that would fit your nail size and cut it carefully.
- Place the already cut water decal piece in water. Wait for atleast 15 secs
- Pick the decal from water and separate it from the plastic sheet.
- Place the decal on your nail and press it firmly
- Wipe off the excess water from the nail and add a layer of top coat
- Once top coat is dry, buff the excess decal if any from the nail tip. Use brush dipped in polish remover/acetone to clean excess decal around cuticles.
Tadaa!!! You are done.